When you are planning a special event, one of the most vital aspects of making it successful is planning ahead to make sure all your bases are covered. One of these bases — one of the most important bases — is providing facilities for your guests. Whether you are planning a concert, fair, or any other special event, the cleanliness and availability of outdoor restrooms can make or break your event’s success. This will be especially important for a recurring event if you want people to come back next time.
Tips To Keep Your Portable Toilets Clean
For a special event that is going to last for multiple days, there may be some issues with keeping the toilet facilities in good shape for your guests. Here are some tips to help you make sure this does not become an issue for your special event.
- Bathroom Attendants — You could assign someone to be in charge of the portable toilets. Just having someone close by will be a big help in ensuring that everything runs as it should. The duties that this person should have include checking the cleanliness of the portable toilets, making sure everything is working as it should, and refilling the supplies as it becomes necessary. You may also ask them to open the doors periodically to help air things out.
- Portable Toilet Placement — Proper placement of portable toilets is important. You’ll want to have the toilets and handwashing stations placed in areas that will be easy for people to find. You will also want them to be out of the way of the other happenings at your special event. For example, for a summer event, you will want to avoid putting them in full sun if you can. They should also be put somewhere that has a solid surface with no obstacles for people who are trying to use them. The team at Porta-Can can help you with this if you need it.
- Have Enough Portable Toilets — This may seem obvious, but there are events that take place without enough portable toilets. You may also need to make sure that you have bathrooms that are ADA compliant. When there are not enough portable toilets for your special event, that is a recipe for disaster. We can help you figure out what you’ll need for your event. We can also schedule more frequent cleaning and servicing to reduce the number of toilets that you will need to have on-site.
- Hygiene Supplies — When you need a toilet, there are certain accessories that ought to come with it. For one thing — a proper handwashing station is a must. Including soap and water, trash cans, and hand drying towels will help people keep things cleaner. And of course, who wouldn’t appreciate an air freshener?
- Professional Service — Having portable toilets serviced is likely a must for a multi-day or large event. We will use the number of expected guests, event length, and other factors to help you determine just what services should be done for a successful event.
Get An Instant Quote
We know you’re busy. That’s why we have made it super easy for you to get the information that you need about our portable toilet rentals. You can check out our contact us page and give us a call or email with any questions about quotes, making orders, services we offer, billing or anything else. If you are just looking to get an instant quote for our services, just fill out this simple, quick form and we’ll get back to you with the information you need!
We always inspect our portable toilets to ensure that they are clean and in good working condition before going out to your site. We are locally staffed in Charlotte — 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. We can meet your emergency needs for immediate delivery. Our toilet units are kept stocked and ready for delivery on short notice. We offer standard portable toilets, VIP portable toilets, luxury restroom trailers, ADA portable toilets, and hand sanitation stations. Learn more about our services.
|Weight:||164 lbs. (75kg)|
|Standard tank vol:||70 gal. (265L)|
|Swish tank volume:||60 gal. (227L)|
|Floor space:||41″ x 21″ (1041mm x 533mm)|
|Seat height:||18″ (457mm)|
|Door opening:||73″ x 24″ (1854mm x 610mm)|
GET YOUR QUOTE